In order to be eligible, a “Video” must meet the following criteria:
- Be an original music video of the “Bitch Better Have My Money” song. The song must be the original Rihanna version, or one of the official remixes of the original Rihanna version. The entrant can download this version at the DJ Pool section on the Website;
- Be no more than five (5) minutes in length;
- Have at least one (1) strip club entertainer in the Video;
- All people that appear in the Video must wear at a minimum a Brazilian thong bikini bottom and a halter triangle top; and
- All people that appear in the Video must be at least 18 years of age.
Videos may not:
- Contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest or contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other legally prohibited basis;
- Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- Contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor or Rihanna, which Entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- Contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Video is created; or
Have won a contest or been previously published, such as, but not limited to, on blogs, on music websites, or in connection with other video contests.
Entrant must receive express written consent from all persons appearing in the Video.
Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Video that it determines in its sole discretion to have violated the Video Requirements/Restrictions or if an entrant otherwise violates or attempts to violate any portion of the Official Rules.