“BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY” CONTEST
|Download this poster to hang in your DJ Booth and Entertainer’s dressing room.||Download this flyer and cut into 4 seperate handouts for giving to entertainers that may be interested in participating in the contest.|
HOW DOES THE CONTEST WORK??
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Overview: The Rihanna BBHMM Video Contest (the “Contest”) is a contest of skill that asks strip club DJs and entertainers to create a music video to the Rihanna “Bitch Better Have My Money” song.
- Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who are DJs at a strip club at the time of entry. Employees, officers, agents and directors of Def Jam Recordings and Rock Nation L.L.C. (hereinafer “Sponsor”) and each of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, prize providers and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Entry Period: Contest begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/24/2015 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 6/15/2015 (the “Contest Period”).
- How to Enter: Entrants must have a Strip Joints account in order to enter. Accounts are free. To create a Strip Joints account, visit https://stripjointsmusic.com (the “Website”). To enter the Contest, visit the Website during the Contest Period and provide all of the requested entry form information. You will be required to fill out and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release (the “Release”). The entrant and one (1) entertainer appearing in the Video (the “Entertainer”) will be required to sign the Release. Once you’ve filled out the entry form information and the Release, upload your Video. For the purposes of this Contest, a “Submission” shall consist of entrant’s uploaded Video and all other required entry form information, including the signed Release. Only Videos that meet the Video Requirements/Restrictions set forth below will be considered valid Submissions. Entrants may enter more than once, but each entry must contain a unique Video. If a duplicate Video is received by more than one entrant, the first entry will be valid and all duplicate Submissions will be void. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final. All Submissions must be entered and submitted during the Contest Period. By participating in the Contest, entrants grant Sponsor the right to use the Video as per specification in the release form found here.
First Prize winner will be picked by a panel of music industry judges.
Second Prize will be determined by a random drawing of all the videos that are submitted for the contest.
- Video Requirements/Restrictions (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
- Winner Determination (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
- Notification of Winner (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
First Prize: $5,000 and 2 Merch Items autographed by Rihanna. ARV: $5,000.
Second Prize: 2 Merch Items autographed by Rihanna.
For the First Prize, $2,500 and one autographed merch item will be sent directly to the entrant and the remaining $2,500 and one autographed merch item will be sent directly to the Entertainer. For the Second Prize, one autographed merch item will be sent directly to the entrant, and one autographed merch item will be sent directly to the Entertainer. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner is permitted, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All federal, state and local taxes on prize value are the sole responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes will be mailed after the Contest Period in the form of a check.
- Release (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
- Ownership and Publicity (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
Limitation of Liability, Disputes, General Terms, Privacy, Modification or Waiver, Winner’s List/Official Rules, and Sponsor (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
|Registered StripJoint DJs, Login Here to Enter Contest|
|Strip Club DJs looking to join StripJoints and Enter Contest, Click Here|